On today’s episode of The Daily Scoop Podcast, two experts in the federal government community select the three most important news stories of the week.
Dave Powner, executive director of the Center for Data-Driven Policy at MITRE and former Director of IT Issues at Government Accountability Office and Karen Evans, partner at KE&T Partners, LLC and former E-Gov Administrator and chief information officer at the Department of Homeland Security, discuss their top three stories of the week.
3. FedScoop’s Best Bosses in Federal IT 2022
2. Three new TMF awards for network security projects
1. GAO says the Department of Defense should emphasize IT cybersecurity and supply chain risks
3. Doubts on the idea of a major data privacy bill from Capitol Hill
2. VA’s Electronic Health Records rollout harmed at least 148 veterans, according to an agency watchdog draft report
1. Creation of a federal cybersecurity rotational program
The Daily Scoop Podcast is available every weekday afternoon. Listen more here.
If you want to hear more of the latest from Washington, subscribe to The Daily Scoop Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher. And if you like what you hear, please let us know in the comments.