On today’s episode of The Daily Scoop Podcast, two experts in the federal government community select the three most important news stories of the week.
Mark Forman, executive vice president, Dynamic Integrated Services and former E-Gov Administrator and Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for The Business of Government and former branch chief for information policy and technology at the Office of Management and Budget countdown their top three stories of the week impacting the business of government.
3. Local police say they have implemented most reforms from the Biden executive order on policing
2. Technology Modernization Fund Board plans to spend remaining $750 million by years’ end
1. FDA’s role in the baby formula shortage
3. U.S. Special Operations Command chief data officer says digital transformation depends on AI
2. 2022 Federal Workforce Priorities Report
1. Interim report on equity efforts from the American Rescue Plan
The Daily Scoop Podcast is available every weekday afternoon. Listen more here.
If you want to hear more of the latest from Washington, subscribe to The Daily Scoop Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher. And if you like what you hear, please let us know in the comments.