On today’s episode of The Daily Scoop Podcast, two experts in the federal government community select the three most important news stories of the week.
Jeff Neal, principal at ChiefHRO, LLC and former chief human capital officer at the Department of Homeland Security and Angela Bailey, founder and CEO of AnandaLife, LLC and former CHCO at DHS recap their top stories of the week on the FedScoop News Countdown.
3. Army secretary looks to hiring flexibilities to boost cyber talent recruitment
2. House advances bill to give TSA screeners a pay raise
3. TSA screeners could be receiving 30% pay raises on average
2. Army looking for ways to attract cyber talent
1. Progress made one year after President Biden’s cybersecurity executive order, but lawmakers would like to see more
The Daily Scoop Podcast is available every weekday afternoon. Listen more here.
If you want to hear more of the latest from Washington, subscribe to The Daily Scoop Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher. And if you like what you hear, please let us know in the comments.