The Census Bureau has redesigned the census.gov home page in the first of many planned enhancements to its website over the coming year, the agency announced.
New features include:
- A top drop-down menu for quick navigation to key topics.
- An embeddable dashboard in the upper right corner featuring our economic indicators. Reporters can subscribe to receive automatic updates.
- A prominent “Census News” section in the middle of the page.
- A new interactive map showing in-depth business and demographic information for the nation, states and counties.
- A “Stat of the Day” highlighting statistics across all the data collected by the Census Bureau.
- A “mega footer” with links categorized under familiar topics and highly trafficked pages.
- A feature for users to provide feedback.