FedRAMP PMO to host webinar Oct. 25
The FedRAMP Program Management Office will host a webinar on October 25 at 3 p.m. EDT on the four ways to get a cloud computing product listed in the secure FedRAMP repository.
- the value of being listed in the FedRAMP repository;
- what the different levels of FedRAMP authorization mean;
- the requirements that must be met to be listed in the repository;
- how the repository is organized and how to submit the necessary documentation; and
- how Federal agencies can leverage security assessment packages included in the repository
Following the training, the FedRAMP PMO will take questions from participants on the materials presented. Register here.