Lockheed Reassigns Number of Executives
Lockheed Martin announced a number of high-level reassignments yesterday, most notably Orlando Carvalho, who currently leads the company’s DC-based Mission Systems & Sensors (MS2) unit within its Electronic Systems Business Area, will become vice president and deputy of the F-35 program, based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Moves of note:
- Dale Bennett, who currently leads the company’s Global Training and Logistics (GTL) unit will succeed Carvalho as MS2 president.
- Eric RBranyan, who has been serving in the F-35 deputy position, will become vice president and F-35 program manager with responsibility for the overall execution of the F-35 program.
- John Larson, currently vice president and F-35 program manager, will become the Aeronautics Business Area’s vice president of program management, with responsibility for ensuring all of the business area’s programs meet their targets.
- Susan Kiehl, who has been vice president of program management and leading the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) corrective action plan implementation, will become vice president, Earned Value Management process, and focus exclusively on EVMS.
- Lisa Callahan will become vice president of the Undersea Systems line of business. Callahan is currently vice president of maritime ballistic missile defense programs.