The Navy Military Sealift Command is looking for a Supervisory Information Technology Specialist. The job pays between $105,211 and $136,771 per year and is open until January 20.
- Serve as a C4S expert and advisor to interpret, create, disseminate and enforce IA policy for MSC Headquarters and subordinate commands.
- Lead the accomplishment of information security responsibilities by establishing policy and procedure regarding physical access controls, security measures, classification and safeguarding of controlled information rules.
- Support the engineering of IT solutions to meet security requirements.
- Provide oversite for network protection for MSC sites and systems.
- Support the accreciation and maintains accreditations for all MSC sites and systems through the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and ensure the sites and systems are operating within acceptable level of risk.