Goldy Kamali is founder and CEO of FedScoop, a Government IT media company and the community’s platform for collaboration and education through news, events, radio and TV.
Ms. Kamali is known for her ability to bring the brightest and most influential IT leaders from The White House, government agencies, and tech industry together in innovative ways to exchange best practices and collaborate to achieve common goals. Hosting regular VIP gatherings, on top issues facing the community, she concentrates on the key IT priorities of the Obama Administration so they remain front and center. Past speakers can be viewed here.
When the most prestigious global tech companies want to think strategically, they come to Goldy Kamali for her deep understanding of the industry, fresh and strategic approach to marketing and networking, and deep relationships in the community. Ms. Kamali’s client work includes: Intel, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Google, Symantec, Adobe, Amazon, Cisco, McAfee, NetApp, Red Hat, Motorola, Citrix, Riverbed, VMware, Xerox and more.
Prior to launching FedScoop, Goldy spent over 12 years in leadership roles in the tech industry most recently as Executive Director of the American Electronics Association- the largest tech association in the country where she led the association’s Government and Commercial Markets Group and worked closely with C-Level executives from the tech industry and government agencies. During her tenure at AeA, Goldy grew her department’s revenues by over 500% and her department became the fastest growing revenue unit for the association. Prior to AeA, Goldy spent a decade as a top performer in the tech industry holding significant sales and executive management positions where she negotiated and closed multi-million dollar contracts.
Goldy has been a consistent top performer throughout her career, and has won numerous awards for her significant achievements:
- Named top 40 Under 40 by Washington Business Journal
- Named Rising Star by Government Computer News
- Top Women in Tech by GovFresh
- Top Revenue Events 2008, AeA
- Top Revenue Events 2007, AeA
- Top Revenue Events 2006, AeA
- Enterprise Manager of the Year 2004, Onvia
- President’s Club Award 2004, Onvia
- Enterprise Manager of the Year 2003, Onvia
- MVP 2003, Onvia
- MVP January 2002, XO Communications
- President’s Club 2001 Award Recipient, XO Communications
- MVP December 2001, XO Communications
- MVP November 2001, XO Communications
- MVP October 2001, XO Communications
- Sales Executive of the Quarter, Q3 2001, XO Communications
- MVP June 2001, XO Communications
- MVP May 2001, XO Communications
- MVP April 2001, XO Communications
- MVP February 2001, XO Communications
- MVP January, XO Communications
- President’s Club 2000 Award Recipient, XO Communications
- Sales Executive of the Quarter, Q4 2000, XO Communications
- MVP December 2000, XO Communications
- MVP November 2000, XO Communications
- MVP October 2000, XO Communications
- MVP September 2000, XO Communications