Army: Seven tips for avoiding social media burnout
The U.S. Army has released a guide to help agency social media managers avoid burnout.
- Have realistic goals
- Focus on the most important thing
- Take a break, go outside, eat lunch
- Don’t get overwhelmed
- Don’t let social media take over your life
- Schedule posts and tweets
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help
“Social media is a way of life now, it’s not going away, so it’s important to learn how you can work with the platforms while at the same time avoiding the seemingly inevitable social media burnout,” the Army said.