USAJOBS 3.0 Transition Starts Tomorrow
The transition to USAJOBS 3.0 will begin tomorrow at 5 p.m. (EST) and continue through the Columbus Day Weekend, causing some service interruptions.
Of note from the Office of Personnel Management:
- The transition should be completed by the end of the holiday weekend
- There will be an announcement posted on USAJOBS before and during the transition. OPM requested agencies close their announcements before today, although many chose to leave announcements open through the transition.
- Job listing will be available, but the search feature will be limited or not available.
- Job seekers will not be able to upload or build a resume during the transition, along with check the status of their resue.
- So what will OPM be doing? Mainly extract, validate and convert five billion lines of data before loading it into the new platform.
- The new version will no longer capture social security numbers as part of an account profile.